Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage gave us a challenge to finish 10 tasks in 10 days. I participated in her challenge last year and it was just the kick in the pants I needed to get some things done. So, here’s my list for the next 10 days, in no particular order.
1. Make teachers gifts. No I’m not late! We’re in year round school, so I still have a week and a half.
2. Weed front flower beds.
3. Paint Emilee’s new mirror.
4. Paint Amanda’s mirror, because she’s actually had hers longer than Emilee.
5. Make banner for the 4th of July.
6. Plant flowers in pots for front porch.
7. Create something to hold the big pool toys (i.e. matresses, rings, noodles).
8. Make vinyl art for the Entry.
9. Move Amanda’s room around.
10. Design or create something for Master bedroom wall.
Okay, I’m ready! Are you?
Updated: June 27
# 3 , 5, 7, 8 and 10 completed.
#1, and 4 half completed.
See completed projects here: Emilee’s Mirror
Ten Tasks Challenge Half Way Point at The Shabby Chic Cottage